Wednesday 4 February 2009

Online friends


Theres nothing quite like a little love from some online friends to cheer you up at the end of a long day!! Ok so the snow has thawed down south but our roofers arrived today and found lots of rotting joists that they didn't know were rotting!! More expense there then! Still its nice to log on and find some comments on my blog ...yeay.. and a write up over at sooziebee! Thank you! Its so inspiring to see fresh water colours, and when I saw how well Karen Fulkner does on etsy with hers , I thought good on you girl! I'm inspired to get my water colours out, and in response today here's one of my pieces from my art college days!

2 comments:

sue bulmer said...

wow, lovely, you should give it a whirl again

Karen Faulkner said...

This is lovely, Catherine!