Wednesday 7 January 2009

Happy new year




Well the new school term has now begun and I find myself with 9-3 every day to design! However, with the credit crunch declining into recession it may not be the greatest of times to find myself in this position. I am currently working on my istock portfolio, and have been organizing that into sections with new banners. Istock has been a great way to learn a new skill (illustrator) and meet other designers on line. Who knows what 2009 will bring ..I aim to have more skills under my belt, and also to continue with my kitty stitch blog. I also want to make more of my etsy shop so I will be adding things to that too. Life as a freelance textile designer is not very stable at the moment to say the least. But I think its important for me to keep up with the fashion industry and to keep my hand in while we ride these turbulant times.

No comments: