Tuesday 5 February 2008

feb already!



Gosh I havent even posted and its already 5th Feb! We (me hubby and our 2 girls) spent the weekend in Bath with my brother. I love the architechture there and they have a fantastic park for the kids too. My bro gave me these sweet buttons for inspiration. Saw these cute dolls hanging in a shop window. My brothers girlfriend would like a kitty stitch peg bag, so am onto that project now! The thing is I have so many projects going around in my head at the moment, and I need to get the ideas down into my sketch book to see how I can progress with some of them. I would love to print some of my own fabric and am looking into ways to do this. Ive stumbled across a gocco whilst browsing some esty shops and it seems a good solution for small design projects. Has any one used one/got any ideas where to buy one?

1 comment:

eternal maker said...

i'm glad you like the buttons - I hope they gave you good inspiration!
thank you!
http://eternalmaker.blogspot.com/