Thursday 12 March 2009

Folksy shop


Well after a little cyber convo with Tara I have now opened up a kitty stitch shop at folksy!! Yeay, lets hear it for this side of the pond! Gosh, I really should be doing my proper textile designs and Ive got totally side tracked with banners and listings. Now I really must get back to work. It is nice to have a little shop and if I want it to work I know I will have to put more effort into it. However at the moment I'm putting effort into designs so I really must get on!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Good luck with your Folksy shop, still undecided myself as to if I should open one, have heard and read conflicting views, but maybe it's worth it just to support/promote the UK crafting scene.

Tara @ Aquamarine Art said...

Ooh brilliant! And thanks for the mention! I do my best! ;o)
I sold two things this week, so maybe this is a good time to start!

kitty stitch said...

thanks for the good luck wishes! I will have to do more listing though : )